Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Mission Name||Return of the Talekeeper|
|Start NPC||Any Bastok Gate Guard|
|← Previous Mission||Next Mission →|
|Xarcabard, Land of Truths||The Pirate's Cove|
|Return of the Talekeeper (pt.1)||Gorvik Bastok Mines ( )|
|Return of the Talekeeper||Goblin Footprint Zeruhn Mines ( )|
|Return of the Talekeeper (pt.2)||Gorvik Bastok Mines ( )|
- This mission requires a certain level of Rank Bar. Complete Wading Beasts 8-10 times or trade 4 crystals to a Conquest Overseer.
- Talk to a Bastok Gate Guard to receive the mission.
- Go to Bastok Mines and talk to Medicine Eagle at ( ) for a cutscene.
- You must then go talk to Drake Fang who is at ( ) in Zeruhn Mines next to the boat from Palborough Mines. (You dont have to get on the boat to talk to him, just come through Zeruhn). You will see a cutscene where Iron Eater will approve your mission and tell you to go check out Altepa.
- Go to the center of Western Altepa Desert (Revelation Rock). Southwest of the rock is a ??? at ( ). Examine it, and the Western Sphinx and Eastern Sphinx will pop.
- A quick way to get there is to Unity warp (Level 125 category).
- Kill one or both of the Western Sphinx and Eastern Sphinx.
- Soloable with Trust at level 65. Trivial at Item Level. (see testimonials).
- Only Western Sphinx or Eastern Sphinx must be killed, but you cannot obtain the key item until the other is either dead or de-aggroed.
- If you fail to kill the NM(s) wait about 10 to 15 minutes and you will be able to trigger the fight again.
- If someone else aggros the 2nd Sphinx, you cannot obtain the Altepa moonpebble. Confirmed for aggro + depop, have to check if someone else claims and kills it.
- After killing the Sphinxes, check the ??? again to get an Altepa moonpebble.
- Talk to Tall Mountain downstairs ( ) in Bastok Mines on Ore Street by the "Restricted Section" in order to complete this mission.
- Mission Orders
- A new Talekeeper is rumored to have appeared among the Galka. Speak to Medicine Eagle, the Mines District guard on post near the entrance to Ore Street, for further details.