Announcing the 14th Vana'versary Return Home to Vana'diel Campaign (02/05/2016)
We're pleased to announce a Return Home to Vana'diel Campaign, here just in time for the 14th Vana'versary!
Friday, May 13, 2016 at 1:00 a.m. (PDT) to Monday, May 23 at the same hour.
Friday, 13 May 2016 at 8:00 a.m. (GMT) to Monday, 23 May at the same hour.
Those who have official PlayOnline/FINAL FANTASY XI service accounts whose account contracts (characters) for FINAL FANTASY XI are inactive as of May 10, 2016 at 7:59 a.m. (PDT) / 10 May 2016 at 2:59 p.m. (GMT) are eligible.
A special event commemorating the 14th Vana’versary will be held in-game starting on May 16, 2016. Work together with your comrades and reap the rewards!
Announcing the Returnee Reinvigoration Event and Campaign!
1. Adventure through Vana’diel in comfort and style!
- Experience point and capacity point gains will be doubled throughout the duration of the Return Home to Vana’diel campaign and returnees will be able to experience battle content even easier than before!
2. Learn to ride your very own crab!
- Acquire your very own ♪Crab item through this month’s Login Campaign, which runs concurrently with the Return Home to Vana’diel Campaign. You’ve spent days and nights hunting them—now it’s time to befriend them!
- * Players can acquire a ♪Crab key item by completing the quest Full Speed Ahead! and trading the ♪Crab item to Mapitoto in Upper Jeuno (G-7). The above quest can be undertaken from Mapitoto in the same location.
3. Raise your item level to 119 by completing a tutorial quest!
- Records of Eminence is undergoing a small update, with new objectives providing a useful alter ego and guiding you on the path to increasing your item level! Completing all the objectives will raise your item level to 119!
- * Players must complete the Records of Eminence objectives located in the Basics category starting with "Alter Ego: Valaineral". Completing the Basics objective "Alter Ego: Joachim" will unlock the Intermediate category.
Login for a limited time only!
What to do if I can't log in?
- * Accounts that have not been migrated as of May 10, 2016 at 7:59 a.m. (PDT) / 10 May 2016 at 2:59 p.m. (GMT) are ineligible.
Did you delete your client data? No problem!
Download the client data now for free!
We are offering players the ability to download the FINAL FANTASY: Ultimate Collection Seekers Edition (Windows digital download version), which contains every expansion from "Rise of the Zilart" to the latest "Seekers of Adoulin"!
- The client files available at the link provided are for the Windows version of FINAL FANTASY XI: Ultimate Collection Seekers Edition.
- A registration code for the FINAL FANTASY XI Ultimate Collection Seekers Edition is not included. Players wishing to play for the first time will need to purchase an official version that contains a registration code.
- Players will be unable to play expansion packs for which they lack registration codes.
- The bonus in-game items received for purchasing the retail version of FINAL FANTASY XI: Ultimate Seekers Edition (The Destrier Beret and Chocobo Shirt) will not be included in this promotion.
- Read on for details on restoring a character you have previously used.
Notes concerning the Return Home to Vana'diel Campaign
- Those who have official PlayOnline/FINAL FANTASY XI service accounts whose account contracts (characters) for FINAL FANTASY XI are inactive as of May 10, 2016 at 7:59 a.m. (PDT) / 10 May 2016 at 2:59 p.m. (GMT) are eligible.
- Click here if you have not migrated your PlayOnline ID to a SQUARE ENIX account.
- Those whose FINAL FANTASY XI service accounts are set to "cancelled" are not eligible for this campaign. Please undertake the necessary recovery procedures from the SQUARE ENIX Account management system by May 10, 2016 at 7:59 a.m. (PDT) / 10 May 2016 at 2:59 p.m. (GMT) . You will not incur any charges by activating only the service account.
- Those who have not migrated to a SQUARE ENIX Account by May 10, 2016 at 7:59 a.m. (PDT) / 10 May 2016 at 2:59 p.m. (GMT) are ineligible for this campaign.
- Those who have violated the terms of service or have had their accounts suspended for such activities are ineligible.
- Those continuing to play after the campaign has concluded will need to reactivate their FINAL FANTASY XI option contracts (characters).
- Warning: reactivating an eligible account and resuming payments before or after the start of the campaign will void campaign eligibility for all characters on the account.
- Due to the fact that all eligible characters will need to be flagged to be able to log in for free when the campaign begins, characters will be processed sequentially, and there may be cases where it will be possible to login for free earlier than the campaign period.
- All inactive option contracts (characters) will be able to be played for the duration of the campaign. Players who will have more than eight characters owing to this increase will either need to make a new handle name or link them to an existing handle name.