Back by popular demand, FINAL FANTASY XI will play host to yet another Welcome Back Campaign beginning at 1:00 on Tuesday, September 25.
This time around, returning Vana'diel expatriates will be presented with that ever-popular item--the Anniversary Ring! But you have to be quick because the accessory is available for a limited time only!
This campaign is a better time than ever to dust off your armor, sharpen that sword, collect a free Anniversary Ring, and get back in the chocosaddle again! Don't miss out!
Just what is the Welcome Back Campaign?
Designed specifically for those out there thinking of making a comeback to the online universe that is Vana'diel, the Welcome Back Campaign is a limited-time-only opportunity for players to restore characters to their past glory!
Applications made during the established time frame will see their characters restored in full and exactly as they left them. Better yet, they will be immediately capable of embarking on new online adventures.
Click here to see more details about the WBC!
Anniversary Rings available while supplies last
After the character has been restored and logged into the game, an Anniversary Ring will be made available through the method described below. The window to obtain the ring is as follows:
1:00, Tuesday, September 25, 2007 ~ 8:00, Monday, November 19, 2007
Only characters fulfilling the following two conditions will be eligible to receive an Anniversary Ring:
- Characters who did not receive an Anniversary Ring during the Adventurer Appreciation Campaign of May 2007.
- Characters who were created before Friday, June 1, 2007 and have logged into the game at least once since then.
*Characters meeting the above requirements can receive an Anniversary Ring even without participating in the Welcome Back Campaign.
How to get your ring
After making sure that you have an opening in your gobbiebag, simply go and talk to any of the Moogles located in the areas listed below:
Port San d'Oria (J-10) / Port Bastok (J-13) / Windurst Walls (C-14)
The fine print
- Though the campaign will welcome any players wishing to return to Vana'diel, the Anniversary Rings available will be available for a limited time. Therefore it is possible that some campaign participants will be unable to receive a ring. Your understanding is appreciated.
- Characters that have obtained an Anniversary Ring as part of the Adventurer Appreciation Campaign of May 2007 will be unable to acquire another ring, even if they come back to FINAL FANTASY XI as part of the Welcome Back Campaign.
- Used Anniversary Rings cannot be recharged during the campaign. Disposal of a ring will not enable a player to acquire another.