Return to Vana'diel with your original character!
The Return Home to Vana'diel Campaign is back by popular demand!
Last year's popular Return Home To Vana'diel Campaign is back.
This limited-time campaign offers customers who have deleted their characters an opportunity to adventure through Vana'diel once again with their original characters. When you purchase a FINAL FANTASY XI Content ID during the campaign period, you can have previously deleted character data restored onto that ID, and resume play immediately!
With the release of Treasures of Aht Urhgan, The world of FINAL FANTASY XI has become more accessible and convenient than ever. Please use this opportunity to return to Vana'diel, and return to adventure!
The application process for the Return Home to Vana'diel Campaign will differ according to your current FINAL FANTASY XI service status.
- 0:00am on April 4, 2006
- 0:00am on May 31, 2006
The Return Home to Vana'diel Campaign - Type A
- The applicant must be a former PlayOnline member (i.e. the person whose name was registered) who played FINAL FANTASY XI before cancelling the account.
- The membership information of the applicant has been deleted, thus the regular reactivation process for PlayOnline accounts and FINAL FANTASY XI Content IDs cannot be used.
- For more information regarding Return Home Type A, see [a/index.html PlayOnline].
The Return Home to Vana'diel Campaign - Type B
- The applicant must be a current PlayOnline member.
- The applicant has cancelled a FINAL FANTASY XI Content ID, and is unable to use the regular Content ID reactivation process because the reactivation period has passed.
- This eligibility also applies to applicants who have deleted their characters on their Content IDs before cancelling the ID itself.
- For more information regarding Return Home Type B, see [b/index.html PlayOnline].
Applicants will be ineligible for the campaign if any of the following apply:
- The applicant has cancelled his/her PlayOnline account, but has never purchased a FINAL FANTASY XI Content ID.
- The applicant had his/her PlayOnline membership revoked due to violations of the "PlayOnline Member Agreement," "FINAL FANTASY XI Software License Agreement," and/or "FINAL FANTASY XI User Agreement."
- The applicant is eligible to have his/her character reactivated through the Information Center. For more information please see [PlayOnline].
Please note the following
- Customers who are able to use the regular reactivation process for PlayOnline and FINAL FANTASY XI services are asked to do so. For more information please see [PlayOnline].
- Applications cannot be accepted during PlayOnline/FINAL FANTASY XI maintenance.
- Due to a high volume of responses, the application page may be difficult to access at the beginning and end of the campaign period.
- Customer support is unable to field questions regarding eligibility. Please confirm your eligibility by completing the application process.