The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- You must have the Map of the Quicksand Caves to complete this mission.
- Head to Quicksand Caves through the Western Altepa Desert entrance at (D-12). To get here, go to the far end of the visible map at C/D-11 then follow the wall where you will soon enter a hidden tunnel.
- Talk to the Goblin Geologist to receive some dialog indicating that he has placed markers onto your map.
- There are nine green markers on your map spread out across the Quicksand Caves areas.
- There are many new ??? spots in the caves, which ones you have been assigned appears to be random.
- The markers will remain on your map until you complete the quest.
- The markers are under the markers tab in your map view.
- For those who use multiple PCs. The markers will only be available on the PC you talk to the Goblin Geologist on.
- These markers may transfer if you back-up your macro and map data to the server then retrieve it to the PC you wish to play on.
- Explore the area and examine each of the ???s marked on your map.
- Stone of Surya
- Stone of Chandra
- Stone of Mangala
- Stone of Budha
- Stone of Brihaspati
- Stone of Shukra
- Stone of Shani
- Stone of Rahu
- Stone of Ketu
- After obtaining all nine stones return to the Goblin Geologist to receive the Navaratna Talisman.
- Proceed to the Chamber of Oracles for the next mission.
- Eastern Altepa Desert (K-7) entrance:
- Map 1: D-6, D-9, I-10, J-6, J-12, H-12
- Eastern Altepa Desert (H-10) entrance / (F-10) on map 1:
- Map 2: D-9, E-11, F-14, G-7, L-9
- Western Altepa Desert (G-5) entrance:
- Map 5: J-6
- Western Altepa Desert (D-12) entrance:
- Map 4: G-6, H-8
- Map 7: I-7, G-9, E-6, H-7
- Western Altepa Desert (J-9) entrance:
- Map 3: E-6, G-6, H-8, L-5
- Map 8: E-6, F-5, G-9, H-7, I-7, I-9, (West @ D-11 on map 3 to reach map 8)
- Mission Orders
A dire development! Your moogle partner's betrothed, the fair Kupiruru, has been kidnapped by Toto's band of hoodlums! Make haste for the Chamber of Oracles to save the moogle maiden from a frightening fate!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.