The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Increases chance of blocking with shield, and reflects portion of blocked damage back to attacker.
Casting Time: 0.5 Seconds
Resale Price: ???~??? gil
How to Obtain
- As of May 15, 2014, total damage reflected is 200% of maximum HP before the spell wears off.
- Calculated before Phalanx, Stoneskin, Sentinel and Invincible (reflects damage proportionate to the amount you would have taken without them.)
- Does not overwrite spike spells.
- Overwritten by spike spells.
- The damage is considered Light-elemental magic damage.
- Bigger shields reflect more damage. Damage reflected appears to be 1/3 of the amount by which damage was reduced; further testing is still needed to corroborate.
- Does not reflect damage from blocking physical-type TP moves.
- Possible MND mod, like other Damage Spikes spells which have an INT mod on the proc. rate of the additional effect.
- Under the effects of Sentinel, reflected damage seems to range from 95%-300%. Noted while using Iron Ram Shield. May require more experimentation with different shield sizes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.