The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Speak to Green Thumb Moogle in Mog Garden to activate this quest.
- Make sure all of your gathering points are at least rank 4 and that you have employed Susuroon at least once by completing the Jingly Dangler sidequest.
- Possible that the combined total of gathering point levels just needs to be 20. Scene triggered after leveling Coastal Fishing Net to 5, while the Garden Furrow was still level 3.
- Speak to Chacharoon and choose to raise a Little Sheep and begin Monster Rearing.
- Speak to Chacharoon once more then speak to the Little Sheep, select Interact with the beast and Pet it, and then once again speak to Chacharoon.
- Speak to the Green Thumb Moogle for a cutscene with Atelloune and some Obscure Crabs that ends this quest and begins Feeding Frenzy.
- Green Thumb Moogle, (Mog Garden)
- Susuroon swears fearsome beasts are menacing the garden, and employed Chacharoon--a supposedly world-class bodyguard--to deal with the threat. For now, let the bodyguard's lamb roam free in the Mog Garden to lure these monsters in.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.