Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Mission Name||Red Versus Blue|
|Mercenary Rank||Second Lieutenant|
|Mission NPC||Yahsra - Aht Urhgan Whitegate (L-10)|
|Staging Point||Azouph Isle Staging Point|
|Recruitment||Lv.70, 1-6 mercenaries|
|Mission Orders||Joint battle exercises are to be carried out between the Immortals (blue) and the Inexorables (red). You have been assigned to assist the red team. The first side to defeat the leader of the other will be declared victor.|
|Time Limit||30 minutes|
|Reward||Leujaoam Sanctum Assault Points|
Varies based on the number of Elvaan NPCs you allow to die.
|Immortals (Ghayaraan, Krinahal, Habraheem, Hkadouf, Afrhaad, Varajahl, Qudeen, Salyhaar, Mareyamad, Ubdeen, Sharayaan, Nareema, Udhaaman, Yhalbin, Shayaam, Bashdeel)||
??? Earring ()
??? Box ()
- Beetle Quiver ()
- Blind Bolt Quiver ()
- Bloody Bolt Quiver ()
- Bullet Pouch ()
- Darksteel Bolt Quiver ()
- Demon Quiver ()
- Gardenia Seed ()
- Glass Sheet ()
- Holy Bolt Quiver ()
- Horn Quiver ()
- Ice Crystal ()
- Iron Bullet Pouch ()
- Merrow Scale ()
- Mythril Bolt Quiver ()
- Phalaenopsis ()
- Silver Bullet Pouch ()
- Sleep Bolt Quiver ()
- Soulflayer Staff ()
- Spartan Bullet Pouch ()
- Stone Quiver ()
- Toolbag (Kawa) ()
- Toolbag (Mizu) ()
- Toolbag (Sai) ()
- Toolbag (Shihei) ()
- Toolbag (Uchi) ()
- Tsurara ()
- White Rock ()
Objective: Defeat Raubahn. Protect the Elvaan and Hume NPCs.
- The starting point is at (G-9).
- There are 8 Elvaan NPCs (Ganmuul, Rahdjab, Ghahnis, Rhushouf, Jalyaat, Tahbmar, Zhadjaraf, Dhiadjhar) and Shailham.
- Speaking to the Shailham begins the Assault, causing the enemy mobs to pop.
- Mobs may aggro you at start, if all of them attack you, they will kill you before you are able to respond.
- When you begin the fight, the Elvaans will run off and start attacking blue mage NPCs that will pop in various places around the map.
- If Shailham is attacked and dies, you lose the Assault.
- If Elvaans die, you lose points. They have around 2500 HP.
- The blue mage groups can pop in different places each time this Assault is run.
- The enemies spawn in one of these four configurations:
- Configuration 1: All spawn near the start G-8. 6 will spawn, then another 6 after a set amount of time. The remaining "allies" will not assist you with Raubahn.
- Configuration 2: Both groups of allies move out at the start and split at H-8, one going east and one going north. Both groups will first come to 3 enemies each. After the northbound group defeats their 3 enemies, they will continue north towards Raubahn and find another set of 3 enemies. The eastbound group of allies eventually heads back to H-8 and north to assist the northbound group.
- Configuration 3: 1 group of allies leaves G-9 and heads north down the cliff at H-8. Only 3 enemies are waiting at H-7 (if there are 6, see configuration 4). If so, then another group of enemies will spawn back near the start. Allies will assist with Raubahn.
- Configuration 4: 1 group of allies leaves G-9 and heads north down the cliff at H-8. 6 enemies are waiting at H-7. 3 more enemies will spawn back at the start after some time. Allies will assist with Raubahn.
- Raubahn spawns at the top of (I-6) in a group of blue mage NPCs.
- Raubahn hits DDs very hard, for approximately 300dmg a swing.
- Next to Raubahn is a large pillar, the boss can easily be kited here while you pick off the BLU's.
- Raubahn, unlike the other BLUs, is not immune to sleep.
- The Assault is won when Raubahn has been slain,approx. 3000 HP (2977). Killing him also depops remaining enemies.
- The Rune of Release spawns at the starting point at (G-9).
- As of 07/01/2007, the NPC behavior may be broken, requiring the players to move around the map, leaving the NPCs at the start.
- Be careful, because enemies may attack from behind.
- The blue mage NPCs all have very low HP and can be solo'd easily. Immune to sleep.
- Raubahn can be carby-pulled, without aggroing the other BLUs, making it easy to kill him alone. (Take care with this strategy, because enemies aggro range is slight smaller than Assault range)
- Carby pull strategy WORKS GREAT.
|Mamool Ja Missions|
|Nyzul Isle Missions|
|Assault Point Rewards|
|Nyzul Isle Rewards|