Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Warning: You need either a Bracelet of verve for solo entry or 5-6 people to open the Operating Lever doors to get to this NM.
- Go to the Nyzul Isle Staging Point and take the Zhayolm Remnants portal at G-9.
- Take the west portal, then zone out into Bhaflau Thickets.
- Go all the way north and zone into Halvung.
- Once in Halvung the only way to go is north. You will zone into Mount Zhayolm.
- Go north. At the fork, keep going north to zone back into Halvung.
- You will now be on Map 2 of Halvung. Proceed to the border of L-9/K-10 where you will transition to H-6 of map 1.
- Alternatively, you can warp to the homepoint at Halvung and head south through the tunnels to F-9 to zone into Halvung Map 2.
- Spawned by trading a Bone Charcoal to a ??? at Halvung, Map 1 ( ).
- When the ??? is examined it will say "The ground is carpeted in a thin layer of cinder."
- Fast attack speed and high defense for level 75 characters.
- Susceptible to Paralyze and Slow.
- Immune or extremely resistant to Silence.
- Immune to Stun, but spells can be interrupted with physical attacks.
- Does not possess Fast Cast.
- Increases in size as the fight progresses, like Friar's Lanterns. Each size increase results in a large attack boost, access to new spells, and TP abilities.
- Initial Form: Appears to cast no spells. Favors using the abilities: Berserk and Vulcanian Impact.
- Second Form: Casts spells Fire through Fire III, Firaga, and Blaze Spikes. Continues using previous abilities as well as Heat Wave.
- Third Form: Casts spells Fire III and Fire IV, Firaga III, and Flare II. Continues using Heat Wave and begins using Hellstorm.
- Fourth Form: Casts no spells. Immidiately uses Self-Destruct; after which, he will automaticly die and drop his items.
- Multiple WHMs or SCH/WHMs recommended for Esuna or Accession + Erase. The Burn effect of Heat Wave combined with -aga spells make melees' HP difficult to keep at safe levels.
- Skillchains and magic bursts seem a must, dragging on this fight is not wise.
- Blue Mages, Scholars, or Summoners in Party for AoE Stoneskin make this fight much easier.