The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Bhaflau Remnants||4||A, L, M, S |
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Located in Bhaflau Remnants; players must examine a Dormant Rampart to encounter one.
- Does not attack or move.
- Once aggroed, will use Reinforcements periodically to summon monsters. Summon types are based on the floor in Bhaflau Remnants where the Dormant Rampart was found.
- Once the Rampart begins to summon, it will slowly start to lose HP. The rate at which it loses HP seems to be 1% HP per summon. It takes 20 minutes for the rampart to passively drop from 100% HP to 0% HP because each pop spawns every 12 sec (5mobs/minute). The Rampart can also be attacked directly.
- The reinforcements have very low HP.
- Up to 5 summons can be spawned at a time. The Rampart will continue to lose HP and use Reinforcements while all 5 summons are spawned, however no new monsters will be summoned when it uses Reinforcements.
- Rarely, the Rampart will summon a HQ monster. Typically (not always), a rampart will summon either several notorious monsters (four or more) as it drops to 0% HP, or no notorious monsters at all.
- First Floor:
- Second Floor:
- Third Floor:
- Fourth Floor:
- Once defeated, the alliance will be relocated to where the Dormant Rampart was investigated.
- Note it is VERY common that the rampart will not even spawn a single NM.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.