The young vizier who heads the Aht Urhgan government and carries out the will of the Empress. He is currently burdened with solving the domestic and external matters of the Empire. Razfahd's military skill often places him at the forefront of battle, where he commands the Imperial Guard, "The Immortals."
Involved in Missions
- Aht Urhgan Mission 11: Imperial Schemes
- Aht Urhgan Mission 18: Passing Glory
- Aht Urhgan Mission 20: Teahouse Tumult
- Aht Urhgan Mission 21: Finders Keepers
- Aht Urhgan Mission 33: Sentinels' Honor
- Aht Urhgan Mission 37: Path of Blood
- Aht Urhgan Mission 38: Stirrings of War
- Aht Urhgan Mission 39: Allied Rumblings
- Aht Urhgan Mission 41: Light of Judgment
- Aht Urhgan Mission 44: Nashmeira's Plea
- Aht Urhgan Mission 45: Ragnarok
Involved in Quests
|Nyzul Isle - Nashmeira's Plea||1||A, T(S)|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Fought during the first battle in the mission Nashmeira's Plea, along with Raubahn.
- As he's inside the Iron Colossus, he will not move or regenerate health.
- Casts Holy II, Dia III, Diaga III, Banish IV, Banishga III.
- Becomes completely immune to damage due to Perfect Defense at 50% health. The battle will end at this point, but only if Raubahn has also been defeated a third time.