Raubahn is the captain of the Immortals. Raubahn is fought as an opponent in the The Beast Within limit battle, during the Red Versus Blue Assault Mission, and is also encountered during the penultimate battle in TOAU44.
Involved in Missions
- Aht Urhgan Mission 11: Imperial Schemes
- Aht Urhgan Mission 21: Finders Keepers
- Aht Urhgan Mission 27: Misplaced Nobility
- Aht Urhgan Mission 32: In the Blood
- Aht Urhgan Mission 37: Path of Blood
- Aht Urhgan Mission 38: Stirrings of War
- Aht Urhgan Mission 39: Allied Rumblings
- Aht Urhgan Mission 42: Path of Darkness
- Aht Urhgan Mission 44: Nashmeira's Plea
- Aht Urhgan Mission 45: Ragnarok
- Aht Urhgan Mission 47: The Empress Crowned
- Red Versus Blue
Involved in Quests
Boss: The Beast Within
|Leujaoam Sanctum - Red Versus Blue||1||A, L, T(S)|
|Nyzul Isle - Nashmeira's Plea||1||A, T(S)|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
The Beast Within (BLU Limit Break fight)
- Uses pre-Wings of the Goddess Blue Magic spells up to level 70.
- Uses all sword weapon skills available to level 70 Blue Mage.
- Often uses Azure Lore when player uses it.
- Quick Magic
- Raubahn must be defeated to unlock the Rune of Release and clear the assault.
- Fights alongside Razfahd in the first battle, but can be fought separately (Razfahd cannot move).
- Reraises twice during the battle. After each Reraise, he gains a partial resistance (50%?) to the damage type that was primarily used to defeat him on his previous "life" (either melee, magic, or ranged damage), indicated by a chat log message. The resistance gained from his first KO carries over to his second and third lives and can combine with the resistance gained from his second KO. If they are both the same, he will be immune to that type of damage on the third life.
- Uses Azure Lore twice, once each on his 2nd and 3rd "lives".
- Susceptible to sleep. It is advised to take advantage of this in order to KO him once using primarily magic damage, to avoid potentially making him immune to melee damage on his third "life" (see above).
- Only casts Eyes On Me as blue magic. It does heavy damage and cannot be blocked by Utsusemi shadows, but can be stunned.
- The damage is even higher during Azure Lore, often resulting in a 1-hit KO.
- Uses various sword weapon skills, primarily Seraph Blade and Circle Blade. Like Eyes On Me, these do higher than normal damage.
- Circle Blade also has greater range than may be expected. Mages should stay at maximum distance to avoid it.
- Must be defeated all 3 times and have Razfahd down to 50% to complete the first phase of the battle.