|Fort Karugo-Narugo (S)||55-58||1||L, S, Sc|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Window opens 90 minutes from its last Time of Death.
- Maximum repop time unknown, over 9 hrs confirmed
- Placeholder is one of the three Vorpal Bunnies in the northern canyon at (H-10)/(H-11). (There are two more in the southern canyon, but these are not PHs.)
- Placeholder on widescan: Top one of the group of three.
- Please refer to the Talk:Ratatoskr page for updated information if planning on killing just one bunny.
- Vorpal Bunny respawns every 5 minutes.
|Trial of the Magians||Details|
|Trial 155||Defeat 4 times with Nobilis equipped.|
|Trial 369||Defeat 4 times with Bonesplitter equipped.|
|Trial 583||Defeat 4 times with Mozu equipped.|
In Norse mythology, Ratatoskr (Old Norse, generally considered "drill-tooth" or "bore-tooth") is a squirrel who runs up and down the world tree Yggdrasil to carry messages between the unnamed eagle, perched atop Yggdrasil, and the wyrm Níðhöggr, who dwells beneath one of the three roots of the tree. Ratatoskr is attested in the Poetic Edda, compiled in the 13th century from earlier traditional sources, and the Prose Edda, written in the 13th century by Snorri Sturluson.