The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- The quest Cook-a-roon? is not a prerequisite for this quest. Both quests can be done concurrently, however, when you trade the items to Ququroon, this quest will take priority over the quest Cook-a-roon? and you will receive the cutscene for this quest first. A second set of the items must then be obtained and traded in order to complete Cook-a-roon?.
- Talk to Kakkaroon in Nashmau (Port, near Karakul) at (H-8) to start quest.
- Talk to Nadee Periyaha in Aht Urhgan Whitegate (H-9) Serpentking Square.
- Talk to Cacaroon in Aht Urhgan Whitegate at (G-11).
- Trade Cacaroon one Imperial Bronze Piece.
- Return to Nashmau and speak to Ququroon at (H-6).
- Ququroon will make you a bowl of Nashmau Stew, but needs the following fish to make it:
- You cannot bypass this by buying the stew; you must obtain the stew by completing this portion of the quest. You will be unable to progress to the next step otherwise. 4 of the 5 fish can be caught in Talacca Cove.
- Trade the bowl of Nashmau Stew to Kyokyoroon (H-7, upper floor) for a cutscene.
- Speak to Kakkaroon for another cutscene that ends the quest.
- Kakkaroon (Port, Nashmau)
- Young Rapipi adores the Qiqirn and wants to make friends with all the furry beastmen in Nashmau. However, therein lies the dilemma for poor Kakkaroon, who is deathly afraid of children. Perhaps "Nadee" can provide some advice on how to bring the two together.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.