An ornate set of attire emphasizing stealth and freedom of movement and designed for use by Thieves. Once used by a great Hero of Abyssea, the true potential of this Empyrean armor was sealed but has now been fully unleashed by completing the Trials of the Magians.
This is the +2, or HQ2, version of this Empyrean armor set.
- For the normal version, see Raider's Attire Set.
- For the +1 version, see Raider's Attire +1 Set.
- For a side by side comparison of the Raider's Vest sets visit Raider's Sets Comparison.
Number of Pieces: 5
Cost to store: Not storable with armor depository NPC.
Storage Slip: Moogle Storage Slip 10
|Level||Armor Piece||Upgrade Piece|
|85|| Raider's Bonnet +2 ||x6 Stone of Vision|
|89|| Raider's Vest +2 ||x9 Coin of Ardor|
|87|| Raider's Armlets +2 ||x6 Stone of Wieldance|
|83|| Raider's Culottes +2 ||x6 Coin of Balance|
|81|| Raider's Poulaines +2 ||x6 Jewel of Voyage|
| Raider's Belt |
| Raider's Boomerang |
| Raider's Earring |
- Defense +199
- STR +8
- DEX +25
- AGI +15
- Dagger Skill +5
- Haste +16%
- Accuracy +24
- Attack +16
- Evasion +11
- Despoil +5
- Critical Hit Rate +4%
- Triple Attack" +3%
- Treasure Hunter +1
- Enhances "Accomplice" effect
- Enhances "Collaborator" effect
- Enhances "Despoil" effect
- Increases "Sneak Attack" Damage
- Augments "Conspirator"
- Set: Augments "Triple Attack" - Occasionally causes the second and third hits of a Triple Attack to deal triple damage. Requires a minimum of two pieces.