|Crawlers' Nest (S)
North Gustaberg (S)
Pashhow Marshlands (S)
Rolanberry Fields (S)
|1||A, L, T(S)|
|Ruhotz Silvermines - Fire in the Hole||1||A, L, T(S)|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Appears in Campaign Battles once the Quadav Shieldwarriors reaches a certain level of technology.
- The Shieldwarriors' engineering corps, Bo'Dho's Shieldwarriors, will construct this monstrosity should their military call for it as part of their plans. If they are deployed into a Quadav offensive battle, they may construct this as part of their operations.
- Its assembly will be accompanied by a chat message saying "The Quadav Shieldwarriors have erected a Siege Turret to the (insert direction) of the stronghold."
- Summoned close to the fort.
- Attacks Fortifications and players with high damage attacks.
- Sends out War Ajattaras to attack. These reinforcements will not despawn when the turret is destroyed.
- While it is deployed in the field, the turret will also damage the total amount of maximum resources the area can sustain.
- Ruhotz Silvermines - encountered during Fire in the Hole battlefield.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.