The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Grand Palace of Hu'Xzoi
Assists: Ix'aern (Monk)
|The Garden of Ru'Hmet
Assists: Ix'aern (Dark Knight)
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- If only 1 High-Quality Aern Organ is traded to the ???, only the Ix'aern (Monk) spawns (no Qn'aern).
- If 2 High-Quality Aern Organs are traded to the "???", the Ix'aern spawns with one Qn'aern (RDM or WHM).
- If 3 High-Quality Aern Organs are traded to the "???", the Ix'aern spawns with both Qn'aerns (RDM and WHM).
- Two Qn'aerns (both RNGs) appear to assist the Ix'aern.
- All Qn'aerns can use their respective two-hour abilities multiple times.
- They will automatically die whenever their Ix'aern is defeated (and they don't reraise like conventional Aern).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.