The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|2||A, L, S, Sc|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Around 6000 HP.
- If meleed, he runs away, then stops periodically to use a WS and cast another spell, gradually making his way up onto the teleporter to the next level and eventually warping out after reaching the teleporter (becomes immune to all forms of damage once it starts casting Warp).
- Saving TP helps to defeat him in time.
- If the player with hate runs out of casting range, he may follow rather than moving towards his warp position.
- Immune to Bind, Sleep, Silence and Stun.
- Highly resistant, but not immune, to Gravity.
- Will drop a blue armoury crate containing various drinks and medications.
- Recommended to have a black mage start off casting a spell on it so that it will retaliate with a spell, giving you more time to kill it.
- Can drop any amount of cells within the ranges listed above (0-8 total cells).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.