HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawned around (H-9) also spotted at (I-5) and the tunnel at (F-12). Also found underground at (E-8).
- Does not link with other Sahagins, but other sahagins will link to it.
- Hits hard and accurately. Favors using Jumping Thrust immediately after Waterga III.
- Jumping Thrust does upwards of 500 damage.
- Casts Water IV and Waterga III dealing upwards to 1100 damage. A well geared whm with fully meritted Shellra V and barwatera still took 550 damage. Best to stun the spell all together.
- Enwater effect deals around 50-70 damage.
- Barwater and Shellra V do a lot to dampen the damage of his water spells.
- Immune to Silence.
- Resistant or immune to Bind, Gravity, and Sleep.
- Susceptible to Paralyze, Poison, and Slow.
- (see testimonials)
spate (plural spates);
- 1. A river flood; an overflow or inundation.
- 2. A sudden rush or increase.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.