Used in Recipes
- 38 Elshena
- 61 Goblin Bread
Obtained from Desynthesis
How to Obtain
|Auction House Category: Food > Ingredients (||)|
Can be obtained as a random reward from the Gobbie Mystery Box Special Dial and similar sources.
|Rolanberry Fields||Very Rare|
|Yuhtunga Jungle||Very Rare|
|● = Requires Burrow ● = Requires Egg Helm|
● = Requires Bore ● = Obtainable only at Night
|Walking Tree||25-28||Jugner Forest|
|54-56||East Ronfaure (S)|
|Knotty Treant||62-64||Grauberg (S)|
|Defoliate Treant||71-73||Wajaom Woodlands|
|Olden Treant||72-74||Bhaflau Thickets|
|Treant||73-75||Vunkerl Inlet (S)|
|Barrens Treant||87-91||Abyssea - Altepa|
|Knobby Treant||100 - 102||Ceizak Battlegrounds|
|Earthen Flowerpot||Light Crystal||1|
- Green Foliage Treant - Possible reward from choosing to Collect items from monster.
- Red Foliage Treant - Possible reward from choosing to Collect items from monster.
- Red Foliage Treant - Possible reward from choosing to Put down monster.
- Sapling - Possible reward from choosing to Collect items from monster.
- Baby Adamantoise - Possible reward from choosing to Put down monster.
A puffball is a member of any of a number of groups of fungus in the division Basidiomycota. Their distinguishing feature is that they have gasterothecia in which the spores are produced internally. They are called puffballs because a cloud of brown dust-like spores is emitted when the mature fruiting body bursts.