- Accept the mission from Hieronymus. Select Intel Gathering, then Prying Eyes II.
- Travel to either Castle Zvahl Baileys (S) or Castle Zvahl Keep (S) and find two ??? in the chosen zone. The zone selected must be under beastmen control.
- The Survival Guide placed in Castle Zvahl Baileys (S) (J-8 on the first map, near the entrance) or the Home Point placed in Castle Zvahl Keep (S) (G-7 on the fourth map, near the zone to Throne Room (S)) may be utilized to facilitate transit to these locations.
Castle Zvahl Baileys (S)
- One is located at (H-7) of the second map, near a Zvahl Fortilace spawn location.
- The other is at (H-7) of the third map, also near a Zvahl Fortilace spawn location. Getting there requires you to drop down a circular pit on the second map, onto a ledge below (drop from the southwest edge of the pit at (H-7)).
Castle Zvahl Keep (S)
- One is located at (H-9) of the second map (second floor, south side of the balcony overlooking the first big room).
- The other is located at (H-9) on the third map (south side of the lower floor in the room with the teleporters, located behind a Zvahl Fortalice spawn).
- Unlike Hawk Eye, the intel gathering is instantaneous, although you will still need to drop Sneak and Invisible.
- Report back to Hieronymus to complete the mission.
- Our tactical officers are in need of accurate information on our enemy's defenses to employ in the siege on Castle Zvahl.
Unit Requirement: 1 member