|Central Temenos - 4th Floor||
|1||A, T(S), T(H)|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Final boss of the Temenos subsection of Limbus. He's located in the back room.
- Uses many of Ultima's attacks, including some new abilities:
- Antimatter: Single-target Light magic damage. Ignores Utsusemi.
- Armor Buster: Heavy AoE Light magical damage + Weight, used starting at 40%.
- Chemical Bomb: Frontal cone AoE Elegy & Slow II effects.
- Citadel Buster: Massive AoE Light magical damage. Suggested that all alliance members except for the person with hate leave the room to avoid taking damage. Used regularly starting at 20%.
- Magic damage reduction gear significantly reduces the damage taken. A Blue Mage using Diffusion + Saline Coat, will also significantly reduce the damage taken. The Corsair Magus's Roll is also very good for this same reason. Stacking Saline Coat, Magus's Roll, Shell V, and Magic Defense Bonus gear will almost reduce all damage from Citadel Buster.
- Citadel Buster can be stunned, however timing the cast is pivotal.
- Dissipation: AoE Dispel-All (except food) + Terror used at 79%, 59%, 39%, and 19%. Stunnable.
- Equalizer: Heavy AoE physical damage. Blocked by Utsusemi.
- Holy II: Single-target Light magic damage. Blocked by Utsusemi.
- Nuclear Waste: AoE Elemental Resistance reduction (-50), followed by one of the following attacks:
- Cryo Jet: Frontal cone AoE Ice magic damage + Paralysis.
- High-Tension Discharger: Frontal cone AoE Thunder magic damage + Stun.
- Flame Thrower: Frontal cone AoE Fire magic damage + Plague.
- Smoke Discharger: Frontal cone AoE Earth magic damage + Petrification.
- Hydro Canon: Frontal cone AoE Water magic damage + Poison.
- Turbofan: Frontal cone AoE Wind magic damage + Silence.
- Wire Cutter: Single target, two-hit physical damage.