|1||A, T(S), T(H)|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Final boss of the Apollyon subsection of Limbus.
- Unlike Omega, it cannot be aspired for MP, nor does CCB Polymer affect it.
- Posseses an Auto-Regen (low to moderate).
- Proto-Omega is immune to Blind, Bind, Gravity, and Silence.
- Susceptible to Stun, but resistant to Head Butt.
- It does not build resistance to Stun.
- Like Omega, it has additional effect: Stun on its melee attacks (stun effect reduced to 20% chance of stun).
- Proto-Omega has 3 forms or stances, the first two alternates every 3-5 minutes until it's health goes below 25%:
- Bipedal stance: Omega takes 75% damage of physical attacks.
- Quadrupedal stance: Omega takes 75% damage of elemental magic.
- Final form: Starting from 25% HP, Omega takes 50% damage from any attacks, and its melee attacks can inflict up 600-700+ damage.
- Each form uses a different group of TP moves listed below.
- Proto-Omega uses all of Omega's special attacks and more:
- Hyper Pulse: AoE ~300 damage, Gravity and short Bind
- Rear Lasers: Damage and Petrification, used when someone behind Omega gets hate
- Ion Efflux: Cone Attack Paralysis
- Stun Cannon: Cone Attack ~300 damage and Paralysis
- Target Analysis: AoE Absorb-ALL, absorbed by Utsusemi
- Floodlight: AoE ~300 damage, Blind and Silence, ignores Utsusemi
- Pod Ejection: Spawns a Gunpod. Used only in 2nd form or 3rd form.
- The Gunpods have about 2000 HP, so two Tier IV nukes or Spirits Withins should kill them. They hit hard, and are capable of triple-attack, so a tank with shadows is recommended.
- They drop 5-6 Ancient Beastcoins, one AF+1 material, one chip you used to enter the battle, or one synthesis material.
- This is slow, and can be Stunned or avoided by running away.
- Tanking from off-center reduces damage similar to Wyrm breath attacks.
- Proto-Omega can Counter players attacks.
- The final chest will contain several Ancient Beastcoins and at least 2 Omega's Fragments (that are not Omega's Heart).
Omega is the 24th and final letter in the Greek alphabet. Because of this, the word is often used to denote the last, the end, or the ultimate limit of a set, in contrast to Alpha, the first letter of the Greek alphabet.