A girl once referred to as "that detestable child" or "the abhorrent one." She was raised by the cardinal and schooled in the ways of theology. Acts as head of Tavnazia Safehold's patrol guards and has a habit of swearing.
Prishe Dissidia Profile Prishe appears as a playable secret character in Dissidia 012. She is allied with Cosmos, the Goddess of Harmony and is voiced by Aya Hirano in the Japanese version, and Julie Nathanson the English version.
Prishe's role in the game is small, but she is responsible for recruiting Warrior of Light to the side of Cosmos.
Involved in Missions
- Promathia Mission 2-3: Distant Beliefs
- Promathia Mission 2-4: An Eternal Melody
- Promathia Mission 2-5: Ancient Vows
- Promathia Mission 3-1: Call of the Wyrmking
- Promathia Mission 3-2: Vessel Without a Captain
- Promathia Mission 3-5: Darkness Named
- Promathia Mission 4-1: Sheltering Doubt
- Promathia Mission 4-3: The Secrets of Worship
- Promathia Mission 4-4: Slanderous Utterings
- Promathia Mission 5-1: The Enduring Tumult of War
- Promathia Mission 5-2: Desires of Emptiness
- Promathia Mission 5-3: Three Paths
- Promathia Mission 6-1: For Whom the Verse is Sung
- Promathia Mission 6-3: More Questions Than Answers
- Promathia Mission 6-4: One to be Feared
- Promathia Mission 7-1: Chains and Bonds
- Promathia Mission 7-2: Flames in the Darkness
- Promathia Mission 7-3: Fire in the Eyes of Men
- Promathia Mission 7-4: Calm Before the Storm
- Promathia Mission 7-5: The Warrior's Path
- Promathia Mission 8-2: A Fate Decided
- Promathia Mission 8-3: When Angels Fall
- Promathia Mission 8-4: Dawn
Involved in Quests
Prishe fights alongside the party and Selh'teus in the battle for Dawn, participating in the battle against Promathia. She is a dual WHM & MNK, and will cast high-tier divine and healing magic. She is also capable of using both Benediction and Hundred Fists. Note that Prishe may be raised with no weakness penalty, if she is incapacitated during the battle. She also has two unique weaponskills:
- Auroral Uppercut: Deals damage (has Fragmentation property)
- Nullifying Dropkick: Deals damage and shatters Promathia's shields (both Wheel of Impregnability and Bastion of Twilight)
- Daedalus Wing - restores TP
- Ambrosia - boosts all base stats considerably
- Carnal Incense - endows Invincible status for a short time
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Fought for Heroine's Combat in Stellar Fulcrum.
- Fought in Nyzul Isle for Heroines' Holdfast.