Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Start NPC||Nomad Moogle - Ru'Lude Gardens ( )|
|Items Needed||Seasoning Stone|
|Reward||Soul gem clasp|
|← Previous Quest||Next Quest →|
|Dormant Powers Dislodged||Beyond Infinity|
- Talk to the Nomad Moogle in Ru'Lude Gardens as a level 91+ job to start the quest.
- Obtain a Seasoning Stone and trade to the Nomad Moogle to obtain a Soul gem clasp and begin the next quest, Beyond Infinity.
- Optional (but strongly recommended): You may also want to get a second stone in order to obtain an Olde rarab tail that can be used in the genkai fight Beyond Infinity.
- See next mission page for correct order. (Degenhard will not talk to you or give you the Olde rarab tail until you accept the fight with the Moogle, then select to fight at a later time in order to go receive a Olde rarab tail for the fight.)
- Seasoning Stones, Fossilized Bones, and Fossilized Fangs are usually available from the Repeat Login Campaign for 10 points each.
- If you are defeated in the fight for the next quest, you do not need to farm a new Seasoning Stone. The Nomad Moogle will give you a Soul gem clasp in exchange for one Merit Point or 5 High Kindred's Crests.
- Players who have successfully completed Beyond Infinity may assist those in need. NPC Domenic Lower Jeuno ( ) inside Neptune's Spire offers quick travel to the BCNM (for a minimal fee) to these players.
Monsters that drop the Stone
- The items can drop from any experience-yielding monster outside Abyssea, level 90+ (Decent Challenge or higher to level 95).
- For monsters that drop this item, or to add monsters, see Seasoning Stone.