Raise a Floppa - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|West Sarutabaruta (S)||56 - 58||
|Nyzul Isle||75 - 76||
||5||A, L, T(H)|
|Zhayolm Remnants||16||A, L, T(H)|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Checked as Easy Prey to 75s.
- They spawn during foggy weather; they are not a lottery spawn.
- They will despawn when foggy weather fades if left unclaimed.
- Spawn around F-4/G-4, I-9/10 and E-10/11/F-10/11.
- Toads will link with them from a considerable distance.
- The Poroggo Gents found in West Sarutabaruta (S) are standard mobs, not Notorious Monsters.
- Can be used to learn the Blue Magic spell Magic Hammer
- The Nyzul Isle versions are possible targets under the "Eliminate specified enemies" floor objective.
- The Zhayolm Remnants versions show up on 1st and 4th floors.
- As with all Poroggo, Gents are immune to Lullaby and Repose
- Poroggo Gents in West Sarutabaruta (S) can cast Death under Providence.