Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Mamook||75 - 77||
||8||A, L, T(H)|
|Mamool Ja Training Grounds - Azure Ailments||75||8||A, L, T(H)|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawns around the water (F-7)/(G-7) on map 1.
- Uses Magic Hammer.
- Casts Tier IV single target Black Magic, Tier III -ga Black Magic, Tier I Ancient Magic, Breakga, Graviga, Sleep(-ga II), Death and Blaze Spikes.
- Can be silenced consistently with Chaotic Eye.
- The spells: Breakga, Graviga, Slowga, Death are only used after the Poroggo uses the ability Providence.
- Casts Frog Song which charms. If you are charmed and in a spot where it would de-pop/unspawn, like the side tunnels between areas, it will depop and you will become uncharmed and un-costumed.
- Can avoid detection from their true-hearing using the Mamool Ja costume given by Viscous Liquid.