Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Upgrade key items can be purchased from Zenicca for bayld, or from Skipper Moogle for gil.
- Upgrades become available depending on the total number of real-life days in which your net is raised.
- With every upgrade, the pond will become less murky, and more varieties of fish will appear.
|Sardine Sphere||Adds 1 additional item from the Normal list.|
|Bass Sphere||Adds 2 additional items from the Normal list.|
|Shrimp Sphere||Adds 4 additional items from the Normal list, except #11 from the rarer list.|
Also allows Calico Comet in #8.
|Baitball||Adds 8 additional items from the Normal list, with a possibility of rarer items occurring in slots #12 to #16.|
|Super Baitball||Additionally yields Dragoneye and one of either Moat Carp Creel or Lamp Marimo .|
- Raising the dredger will yield 8 items, randomly chosen from every rank up to your current rank.
- At rank 6, catch slots #4 and #8 change to only yield fish from a special list.
|Rank||Normal list||Slots #4, #8|