The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Start this quest by checking the door marked "Prince Regent's Rm", located on south side of the small courtyard at (H-8) in Chateau d'Oraguille. You will be asked to obtain a Tavnazia Bell.
- Kill Dark Stalkers in the Eldieme Necropolis until one drops a Tavnazia Bell.
- The Dark Stalkers can be found after dropping down A onto the second map, they are around the Hume Bones.
- Four Dark Stalkers can also be found on the first map, two in the north room and two in the far west room.
- You can open the gates using a Magicked astrolabe obtained for 10,000 gil from the npc Churano-Shurano in Windurst Waters.
- Travel to Fei'Yin, where you will watch another cutscene.
- You do not need to be on White Mage to get this cutscene.
- If you are on Mission 5-1 for your country, you might get the cutscene for this first. Make sure to zone out and back in so that you see the cutscene with the prince and his aide.
- (You do not need to be on White Mage to pop NM.) Trade the Tavnazia Bell to the ??? to spawn the NM Altedour I Tavnazia.
- ??? has moved to G-8 near the well as of the May 10, 2011 update due to the adding of new mobs at J-10. (In the same room Miser Murphy spawns for RDM AF).
- Kill him to obtain a Tavnazian Mask.
- If you wipe fighting this NM and he depops, you will need to obtain another Tavnazia Bell to make another attempt.
- If you need to do this NM more than once, you will wait less than 3 minutes to get the pop. Tried to pop him and received "You find nothing" message, even with every cs done.
- Trade the mask to Narcheral upstairs in the cathedral in Northern San d'Oria (M-6) to complete the quest.
- Narcheral (Cathedral, Northern San d'Oria)
- Once you've found a Tavnazia bell in the Eldieme Necropolis, journey to Fei'Yin and commence the battle against the undead.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.