The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Western Altepa Desert||60-61||1||A, S, |
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Placeholder is the Phorusrhacos in the southern end of the zone around the secret spot usually D-10,D-11, but can wander a bit. The NM itself spawns in the area southwest of Revelation Rock (E-8, F-8 and G-8) Placeholder respawn time is 5 minutes.
- Placeholder has been found repeatedly between D-11 & E-11, almost half the time found up high in the secret area (located off map).
- There are 2 Phorusrhacos that spawn in the NM's spawn area- one at E-8/F-8 and another at F-8/G-8 in the gully. Neither are the PH for Picolaton.
- Picolaton appears at the bottom of the Widescan list (within 1 or 2 from the bottom anyway).
- Spawn time is anywhere from 90 minutes to 6+ hours.
- Spams Stormwind AoE, which strips shadows and Third Eye. (Below 25% it begins to spam Stormwind
- Immune to Gravity and Bind, but Paralyze Blind and Slow stick.
- Stormwind spam makes solo attempts difficult, especially without Shell and Baraero.
- Soloable with difficulty by some jobs at level 75. (see testimonials)
|Hunt Registry||Elusiveness||Ferocity||Required Scylds||Rewarded Scylds||Evolith||Evolith|
||6||6||0||25||Vs. Aquans: Attack +7~9||4~6|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.