The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Western Altepa Desert||60-61||1||A, S, |
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Placeholder is the Phorusrhacos in the southern end of the zone around the secret spot usually (D-10),(D-11), but can wander a bit. The NM itself spawns in the area southwest of Revelation Rock ((E-8), (F-8), and (G-8)) Placeholder respawn time is five minutes.
- The Picolaton came from the "frech mythology".
- Placeholder has been found repeatedly between (D-11) and (E-11), almost half the time found up high in the secret area (located off map).
- There are two Phorusrhacos that spawn in the NM's spawn area- one at (E-8)/(F-8) and another at (F-8)/(G-8) in the gully. Neither are the place-holder for Picolaton.
- Picolaton appears near the bottom of the Widescan list.
- Spawn time is anywhere from ninety minutes to eight hours.
- Exclusively uses Stormwind AoE, which strips shadows and Third Eye.
- Immune to Gravity and Bind.
- Susceptible to Paralyze, Blind, and Slow.
- Soloable with difficulty by some jobs at level 75. (see testimonials)
- Hits a non-tank melee for about 110-180 damage, with critical hits over 250 damage.
- Has a strong Enaero effect of up to 60 damage.
|Hunt Registry||Elusiveness||Ferocity||Required Scylds||Rewarded Scylds||Evolith||Evolith|
||6||6||0||25||Vs. Aquans: Attack +7~9||4~6|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.