HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Has Enaero that does 30~50 damage with both Shell V and Baraera on.
- Damnation Dive has an additional Stun effect that lasts a while.
- Has fairly low accuracy.
- Immune or highly resistant to light and dark sleep, bind and gravity.
- About 1400 XP/person (6 members)
- About 5x bigger than the normal mobs
- Spawns around E-7
- Easily blink tanked by a Ninja, Damnation Dive is 2 shadows, Hell Dive is 1. Doesn't appear to use that wind move taht goes through shadows. With Elegy up I was still able to keep shadows up when it spammed hell dive near its death.