The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawns at E-7 (Flux #2) approximately every 10-15 min among the Geier.
- Has Enaero that does 30~50 damage with both Shell V and Baraera on.
- Damnation Dive has an additional Stun effect that lasts longer than usual.
- May use Helldive 3-4 times consecutively.
- Also has a possible hate reset.
- Will always wipe 2 shadows.
- The hate reset on Damnation Dive seems to accompany its stun effect. If the stun does not land, hate is not reset.
- Has a mild Double Attack rate.
- Immune or highly resistant to light and dark, sleep, bind, and gravity.
- About 1300 XP
- Hits fairly hard, blink tanking recommended.
- Evasion tanking with support HIGHLY advised.
- Paralyze, Slow, and Blind status effects all stick easily and help with keeping/getting shadows up.
- Need to kill 30 times for the quest Trial 1299.
- Just killed him as 90PLD/RDM45, Just switch back and forth between Ice spikes & Reprisal then it's an easy fight.
Piasa was the name given to a legendary bird in the Mississippi Valley region back in the 1600s. Source.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.