Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Start NPC||Rholont - Southern San d'Oria (S) (E-7)|
|Requirements||Must be on the In the Name of the Father Mission.|
|Title Granted||Knight of the Swiftwing Griffin|
|← Previous Quest||Next Quest →|
Purple, The New Black
|In a Haze of Glory|
- Talk to Rholont at (E-7) of Southern San d'Oria (S) for a cutscene.
- You must wait until the next game day after completing Wrath of the Griffon before receiving the cutscene.
- Zone out then talk to Rholont again for another cutscene.
- Talk to Daigraffeaux in Southern San d'Oria (S) (I-11; Chocobo Stables) for a cutscene.
- After the cutscene return to Rholont for another cutscene.
- The quest will now appear in your log.
- Go to Jugner Forest (S), and head to the west side of (I-6) (the southeast side of the lake) to find a ??? located on a tree stump. Examine it to receive the Orcish Warmachine Body.
- It is the same stump used during the quest Claws of the Griffon.
- Return to Rholont for your reward.
- Rahal (Watchdog Alley, Southern San d'Oria (S))
- As if the threat of disbandment was not enough, the Young Griffons must also fend off a determined Captain Rongelouts from confiscating their Orcish Warmachine. Assist them in the desperate defense of their base!