Dead Cells Final DLC - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Kuftal Tunnel||80 - 81||
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Lottery Spawn from the Greater Cockatrice around J-6 of map #3 approximately every 4-12 hours.
- Killable by: 12 characters level 60-70; 4 characters level 73-74
- Soloable by 75RDM/NIN 80 RDM/BLU with soothing Healer NPC, Echo drops, Def Food with difficulty
- Soloable by 80RDM/BLU with soothing Healer NPC, Echo drops, Def Food with difficulty (Bloodtanking)
- Duo by 75 BST and 66 BST, 75 BST bringing Pelican up to top level with a familiared Ovinnik
- Easily soloable by NIN90/DNC45. No particular setup, just used Yonin and NIN enfeebs. Even turned away for about 10 minutes because a friend needed the shield. Would recommend WHM for Stona or subbing WHM even.
- Hits on 700 Defense + Phalanx2 ( - 28 damage ) & -40% physical damage taken for 25 - 70dmg ( Poison Pick: 70-90dmg / Hammer Beak: 150 - 180dmg )
- Special Attacks: Additional Effect: Petrification
- Additional Effect: Petrification is an enmity reset.
- Immune to: Sleep, otherwise very susceptible to enfeebles.
- Nyzul Isle: The Armoury Crate it leaves behind contains a ??? Shield, which may rarely appraise into an Astral Aspis.