|Abyssea - Konschtat||~80||3+|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Sighted at K-11 (Limule area); I-7 (Morbol area (can go all the way to treant area)); G-12 (Lizard area); K-4 (Tonberry Area); E-7 (Ab'xzomit Area)
- Susceptible to Repose.
- Moves at normal speed.
- Like all other magical blood pacts, Aero IV ignores shadows
- Exp/Cruor granted per kill is not consistent and will vary regardless of level and number of people.
- 3 or more wander map in various places.
- Significantly weaker than Garuda Prime in Trial by Wind.
- Does not use Aerial Blast.
- Uses Garuda's high-level blood pacts: Aero II (Blood Pact), Hastega, Aero IV (Blood Pact), Whispering Wind. Note that she does not cast Aero IV; she readies it as a TP move, because it is the Summoner version.
- Not yet confirmed to use Predator Claws or Wind Blade.
In Hindu mythology, Pavan, also known as Vayu, Vāta, Pavana, or sometimes Prāna, is a primary Hindu deity, the Lord of the winds, the father of Bhima and the spiritual father of Lord Hanuman.