|Abyssea - Konschtat||3+|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Also drops multiple high tier temporary items such as Lucid Elixir II
- Susceptible to Repose.
- Moves at normal speed.
- Aero IV ignores shadows.
- Exp/Cruor granted per kill is not consistent and will vary regardless of level and number of people.
- 3 or more wander map in various places.
- Significantly weaker than Garuda Prime in Trial by Wind.
- Does not use Aerial Blast.
- Uses Garuda's high-level blood pacts: Hastega, Aero IV (Blood Pact), Whispering Wind. Note that she does not cast Aero IV; she readies it as a TP move, because it is the Summoner version.
- Fought on September 9, 2010: she only used Claw and Aero II (Blood Pact), but still dealt high damage with Aero II to a 76 NIN.
- Not yet confirmed to use Predator Claws or Wind Blade.
In Hindu mythology, Pavan, also known as Vayu, Vāta, Pavana, or sometimes Prāna, is a primary Hindu deity, the Lord of the winds, the father of Bhima and the spiritual father of Lord Hanuman.