- Explain Fishing fatigue
- "Whew! Been fishing up a storm all day, and my eyes are spinning-winning.
- Why, I couldn't tell a Bluetail from a Bibikibo in the state I'm in!
- Still, I caughtaru twenty fish today.
- Not bad for a rookie like me, wouldn't you say?
- Some of the bigwigs around here say they've caughtaru more than ten times that, but that sounds awful fishy-wishy to me.
- Anyway, I'm going to take a breather. Another day (Earth time) or so and I should be fresh as a Forest Carp.
- If you ever find yourself pooped after a long day of fishing, I suggestaru you do the same!"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.