‡Note: Automatons learn this spell automatically once they have the requisite magic skill. They do not need to use a scroll.
Note: Duration of negative status effect Paralyze (Status Effect), can be reduced by the use of Barparalyze or Barparalyzra.
Resale Price: ~31 gil
- When paralyzed, there is a chance of standard melee/ranged attacks, spells, job abilities, and items to fail to take effect. (See Paralyze (Status Effect) for more information.)
- Weapon Skills and monster TP abilities are not affected by paralysis, and can still be used freely with no chance of paralysis failure.
- Spell accuracy (the chance of the spell successfully paralyzing the enemy) is primarily affected by Enfeebling Magic Skill and Magic Accuracy. Potency (the chance for each enemy's attack to become paralyzed) of this spell is primarily affected by MND.
- Useful Macros
- /ma "Paralyze" <t> Casts on current target
- /ma "Paralyze" <bt> Casts on last claimed target
- /ma "Paralyze" <stnpc> Casts after selecting from available NPCs
How to Obtain
|Auction House Category: Scrolls > White Magic (||)|
|Yagudo Acolyte||1-8||East Sarutabaruta|
|Amber Quadav||3-8||North Gustaberg|
|Amethyst Quadav||3-8||North Gustaberg|
|Goblin Leecher||21-23||Dangruf Wadi|
|25-29||The Sanctuary of Zi'Tah|
|Sapphirine Quadav||66-69||Grauberg (S)|