|Jugner Forest||25 - 26||1||A, L, S, Sc|
||1|| A, L, S, Sc|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Located around either J-5 or L-6/7
- Lottery Spawn off of Stag Beetles, possibly 2 hour wait between spawns.
- Panzer Percival's placeholder is the first beetle of either group on Widescan.
- The placeholder will only spawn at one location at a time.
- J-5 will have a group of 5 beetles instead of 4 if the placeholder is present.
- L-6/7 will have a group of 4 beetles instead of 3 if the placeholder is present.
- Respawn time of Stag Beetles is 5 minutes.
- Seems to have a very unpredictable spawn time - but the general consensus seems to be around 2 hours. Could be 30 minutes, or 4 hours though.
- Killable by 1 level 40 player, or various lower-level jobs. See Discussion page for testimonials.
- Has been known to pop within 15 minutes; however, it popped in the opposite location.
- Nyzul Isle: The Armoury Crate it leaves behind contains a ??? Axe, which may rarely appraise into a Neckchopper.
- Needed in the Quest Trial 282 needed to be killed 3 times
|Hunt Registry||Elusiveness||Ferocity||Required Scylds||Rewarded Scylds||Evolith||Evolith|
||2||2||0||5||Vs. Plantoids: DEF +||1|
This name follows the standard naming format used for early NMs, an adjective followed by a personal name. Panzer is best known as the German word for "tank", however, Panzer as a word pre-dates the invention of the tank and originally means "armor". Thus, in this usage, it can be inferred to mean "armored". For example the chitin shell of an insect is called "Insektenpanzer". Percival is a French name which derives from the Welsh name Peredur, which is of unknown meaning. Percival was also one of the Knights of the Round Table in Arthurian literature. Percival was known for accompanying Sir Galahad on his quest to find the Holy Grail and for being one of the few to see it, along with Galahad and a third knight, Sir Bors. In some legends Percival becomes the new lord of the castle where the Holy Grail is kept.