|Upper Delkfutt's Tower
||72||1||A, L, S|
|Vunkerl Inlet (S)
||83||1||A, L, S|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
Notes - Upper Delkfutt's Tower
- Pallas will spawn claimed by the player who trades the horn.
- Re-spawn time for the ??? is 15 minutes.
- Summons a pet, Gigas's Bat, soon after spawning.
- Uses "Familiar" if pet is left alive, and will re-summon the pet soon if it is killed.
- Can be defeated by 6 characters at level 62 and solo at 75 by various jobs. (see testimonials)
Notes - Vunkerl Inlet (S)
- Lottery spawn from the Gigas Helmsmen at either (K-6) or (J-6).
- Re-spawn time is from 1 to at least 8 Hours.
- Will spawn in the middle of (K-6).
- Uses regular Gigas Special Attacks.
- Power Attack can deal at least 1100 points of damage.
- Assisted by 3 Pallas's Tigers.
- They have the additional effect of paralysis in their attacks.
- Will build up resistance against Sleep and Lullaby, but Repose seems to work very well.
- Will be re-summoned by Pallas soon after killed. Sleeping/Binding the tigers is advised.
- If slept, they will awaken when Pallas uses Familiar, and will resist sleep for the remainder of the fight.
- Will die along with Pallas when/if defeated.
- As long as his pets are controlled, Pallas can be defeated by a small party of level 75 characters. (see testimonials)
Pallas was one of the Titans in Greek mythology. Athena killed him and made the shield Aegis from his skin during the Gigantomachy, the war between the Olympians and the Gigantes. It should also be noted there are a few different accounts of the origin of the Aegis. Pallas means "brandishing weapons".