The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- You must change areas after completing the previous quest.
- Talk to Kenapa-Keppa in the Rhinostery until he gives you this quest. You must talk to him after 7:00 Vana'diel time.
- You must talk to Kenapa-Keppa five times and tell him you accept the quest before you can go to Mhaura. He will ask you to go the fourth time you talk to him, but you must talk to him a fifth time.
- If you have the quest Say It with Flowers started, Kenapa-Keppa may just mumble about Tahrongi Canyon and how dangerous it is. Finish that quest first, then you can proceed with this one.
- Go to Mhaura and look for Kotan-Purutan. He appears near the ticket booth at ( ).
- Only during night hours, (after 18:00) he will give you a Small Bag to take back.
- You have to make it back to Kenapa-Keppa before dawn (6:00) for your reward.
- If you log out or disconnect after you get the key item it will disappear from your inventory when you get back.
- Windurst Waters Home Point #3 is right next to the Rhinostery.
- When Ease of Exploration is in effect, this quest can be completed effortlessly, because of the Explorer Moogle that will allow teleportation between Port Windurst and Mhaura.
- With Waypoints, if your HP is in your home city, you can do OP Warp to Zulkheim, run into Selbina, then use the Proto-Waypoint to warp to Mhaura.
- Optional: Talk to Ohbiru-Dohbiru.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.