|Mamool Ja Training Grounds - The Susanoo Shuffle||80 - 82||1||A, T(S), T(H)|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Less powerful version of Hydra.
- Does not resist piercing damage.
- Has a moderate regen effect.
- Uses Draw In.
- Heads can be cut off and grow back quickly.
- Uses all the standard hydra TP moves.
- "Orochi has begun to thrash its tail about.": Emote signal that it has gone into tail-attack mode.
- During this mode, it attacks with its tail, which does massive damage but can be avoided with shadows. Giving it TP during this stage causes it to use Serpentine Tail.
- "The thrashing has ceased.": Emote that signals that the above mode has stopped.
The Yamata no Orochi (八岐の大蛇) or simply Orochi, can be translated as the Eight-Forked Serpent in English (lit. "8-branched giant snake"), is a legendary 8-headed and 8-tailed Japanese dragon that was slain by the Shinto storm god Susanoo. Orochi has many mythological parallels to the Greek Hydra.