| ← Previous Quest || Next Quest →
- Talk to Nestroh to start the quest. (Bivouac #3)
- Fish up and defeat a Delectable Orobon, which always drops a Delectable Orobon Steak.
- The steak will be of a randomly selected cut: tail, stomach, cheeks, back, or liver.
- Return to Nestroh, and trade the Delectable Orobon Steak to determine your steak cut.
- Only cuts from the liver will finish the quest. All other cuts will be deemed not good enough and will require you to try again.
- It is possible to receive multiples of any unwanted cut type throughout the quest.
- Nestroh (Central Frontier Bivouac, Foret de Hennetiel)
- A lone fisherman has his eyes on a rare delicacy--orobon meat. Fish 'em up, cut 'em up, and serve 'em up to satiate his hunger with the perfect cut of meat.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.