This set of ornate and colorful robes designed specifically for White Mages continues the tradition of the distinctive white and red that makes the paramount healers of the worlds easily recognizable. Yet, just as there are noticeable differences between Borghertz's masterworks from the Crystal War and the San d'Orian influenced white mage garb of modern day, the White Mages of Abyssea are decked out with more elaborate cuffs and frills than typically seen with their Vana'dielian counterparts. Once used by a great Hero of Abyssea, the true potential of this Empyrean armor was sealed but has now been fully unleashed by completing the Trials of the Magians.
This is the +2, or HQ2, version of this Empyrean armor set.
- For the normal version, see Orison Attire Set.
- For the +1 version, see Orison Attire +1 Set.
- For a side by side comparison of the Orison Bliaud sets visit Orison Sets Comparison.
Number of Pieces: 5
Cost to store: Not storable with armor depository NPC.
Storage Slip: Moogle Storage Slip 10
Level Armor Piece Upgrade Piece 85 Orison Cap +2
x6 Stone of Vision 89 Orison Bliaud +2
x9 Card of Ardor 87 Orison Mitts +2
x6 Coin of Wieldance 83 Orison Pantaloons +2
x6 Card of Balance 81 Orison Duckbills +2
x6 Jewel of Voyage
Level Armor Piece 80 Orison Cape
84 Orison Locket
90 Orison Earring
- Defense +160
- HP +100
- MP +150
- MND +25
- Cure Potency +10%
- Healing Magic Skill +20
- Adds "Refresh" effect
- Refresh is 2mp per tick
- Enhances "Afflatus Solace" effect
- Increases "Regen" Duration
- Increases Regen duration by 15 seconds.
- Enmity -8
- Enhances "Divine Veil" effect
- Status removal spells will occasionally gain an AOE effect.
- Enhances "Divine Caress" effect
- Healing magic casting time -12%
- Converts 5% of "Cure" amount to MP
- Divine Benison" +1
- Grants a further 10% Fast Cast and -5 Enmity to Divine Benison.
- Enhancing Magic Skill +20
- Enhances "Auspice" effect
- Increases "Subtle Blow" bonus from +10 to +20
- Set: Augments elemental resistance spells
- Bar Elemental spells will occasionally nullify damage of the same element.