This set of ornate and colorful robes designed specifically for White Mages continues the tradition of the distinctive white and red that makes the paramount healers of the worlds easily recognizable. Yet, just as there are noticeable differences between Borghertz's masterworks from the Crystal War and the San d'Orian influenced White Mage garb of modern day, the White Mages of Abyssea are decked out with more elaborate cuffs and frills than typically seen with their Vana'dielian counterparts. Once used by a great Hero of Abyssea, the true potential of this Empyrean armor was sealed but has now been partially released by completing the Trials of the Magians.
This is the +1, or HQ, version of this Empyrean armor set.
- For the normal version, see Orison Attire Set.
- For the +2 version, see Orison Attire +2 Set.
- For a side by side comparison of the Orison Bliaud sets visit Orison Sets Comparison.
Number of Pieces: 5
Cost to store: Not storable with armor depository NPC.
Storage Slip: Moogle Storage Slip 09
Level Armor Piece Upgrade Piece 85 Orison Cap +1
x8 Orison Seal: Head 89 Orison Bliaud +1
x10 Orison Seal: Body 87 Orison Mitts +1
x8 Orison Seal: Hands 83 Orison Pantaloons +1
x8 Orison Seal: Legs 81 Orison Duckbills +1
x8 Orison Seal: Feet
Level Armor Piece 80 Orison Cape
84 Orison Locket
90 Orison Earring
- Defense +149
- HP +75
- MP +110
- MND +19
- Enmity -4
- Adds "Refresh" Effect
- Refresh is 1mp per tick
- Increases "Regen" Effect Duration
- Cure Potency +7%
- Healing Magic +15
- Healing Magic Casting Time -8%
- Converts 2% of "Cure" amount to MP
- "Divine Benison" +1
- Grants a further 10% Fast Cast and -5 Enmity to Divine Benison.
- Enhancing Magic Skill +15
- Enhances "Divine Veil" Effect
- Status removal spells will occasionally gain an AOE effect.
- Enhances "Afflatus Solace" Effect
- Enhances "Divine Caress" Effect
- Enhances "Auspice" Effect
- Enhances "Subtle Blow" from +10 to +15