|Batallia Downs (S)|
East Ronfaure (S)
Jugner Forest (S)
The Eldieme Necropolis (S)
Vunkerl Inlet (S)
|Ghoyu's Reverie - In a Haze of Glory||
||1||A, L, T(S)|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Appears in Campaign Battles once the Orcish Hosts reach a certain level of technology.
- The Orcish engineering corps, Clan Bear, will construct this monstrosity should their military call for it as part of their plans. If they are deployed into an Orcish offensive battle, they may construct this as part of their operations.
- Its assembly will be accompanied by a chat message saying "The Orcish Host have erected a Siege Turret to the (insert direction) of the stronghold."
- Attacks Fortifications and players with a high damage attack.
- Sends out War Smilodons to attack. These reinforcements will not despawn when the turret is destroyed.
- While it is deployed in the field, the turret will also damage the total amount of maximum resources the area can sustain.
- Ghoyu's Reverie - the Orcish Turret must be destroyed to win the battlefield In a Haze of Glory. It throws Effluvial Grenades to defend itself.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.