The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Talk to Iruki-Waraki at (K-9) in Aht Urhgan Whitegate (second floor of the Way of the Devout) for a cutscene.
- You must zone after completing the previous quest in order to get this cutscene.
- You can be on any job from here on.
- Trade Iruki-Waraki a Sleeping Potion and a Chai for a cutscene.
- Travel to Nashmau and speak with Dnegan at (H-6) on the second floor for a cutscene. During the cutscene you will be asked three questions.
- On the first question choose either "Ask about getting around Nashmau" or "Invite him to drink some tea". Selecting "Ask about the automaton" ends the cutscene and you must return another game day to complete the quest.
- On the second question, choosing either Chai or Coffee will work.
- On the third question, "the cup with a suspicious VAPOR" is the correct choice.
- Exit Nashmau by the north gate to enter Caedarva Mire. Get the Lamian Fang Key at (I-7) on a small ledge behind a Jnun (can be obtained once per game day, only one needed for whole party) and enter Arrapago Reef at (I-6).
- Run to the Iron Gate at (J-10) and open it up with the Lamian Fang Key and continue running directly north through the area to (H-7). Open the door there and go through. From there, go north and find the tunnel entrance at (I-6). Go east and then take the fork going south in the tunnel back to Caedarva Mire.
- Shortly after you exit, click on the ??? for a cutscene.
- Do not drop down or you must walk through Arrapago Reef again.
- After the cutscene, Iruki-Waraki rewards you.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.