The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Talk to Iruki-Waraki for a cs
- Must zone after previous quest in order to get cs.
- Trade Iruki-Waraki a Sleeping Potion and a Chai for a cs. Sleeping potion can be obtained from the Auction House, and Chai from the Shararat Teahouse (K/J-12) in southern Whitegate.
- At this point, you may change to another job for the rest of this quest.
- Travel to Nashmau and speak with Dnegan at H-6 on the second floor for a cutscene. During the cutscene you will be asked three questions.
- On the first question choose either "Ask about getting around Nashmau" or "Invite him to drink some tea". Selecting "Ask about the automaton" ends the cutscene and you will need to return another game day to complete the quest.
- On the next question choosing either Chai or Coffee will work.
- On the third question "the cup with a suspicious VAPOR" is the correct choice.
- Exit Nashmau North and zone to Caedarva Mire. Get the Lamian Fang Key at (I-7) on a small ledge behind a Jnun (can be obtained once every tally, only one needed for whole party) and zone into Arrapago Reef at (I-6).
- Run to the Iron Gate at J-10 and open it up with the Lamian Fang Key and continue running directly north through the area to J-8. Open the door there and go through. From there, go north and find the tunnel entrance at I-6. Go East and then take the fork going south in the tunnel to Caedarva Mire.
- Shortly after zone click the ??? for a cutscene. Make sure to not drop or you will have to walk through Arrapago Reef again.
- After the cs Iruki-Waraki rewards you with Puppetry Churidars.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.