Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Speak to Lokpix (located right beside the Altepa telepoint, to which you can easily teleport with the corresponding white magic spell) and answer yes to both his questions. Note: This step does not need to be accomplished first but must be done prior to trading the items to him.
- Obtain a Tremorstone by checking a ??? near the protocrystal in the Cloister of Tremors. This quest does not need to be active to obtain the Tremorstone.
- Tip: A quick way to get here is to have level 20 or higher Summoner and follow the quest Trial Size Trial by Earth and obtain the Mini Tuning Fork of Earth to warp there instantly. Please note that if you completed this quest in the past, you cannot take this shortcut. Also see talk page for suggestion of directions.
- You can also use Quicksand Caves Home Point #2. If you don't have it, Unity warp to Quicksand Caves (Level 125 category) and grab it.
- Obtain one of the following (your choice):
- Meteorite, dropped by Crawlers in West Sarutabaruta (only Crawlers around Starfall Hillock can drop the item), or excavated from the Mineral Vein in the Mog Garden.
- Soil Gem, mid-level Goldsmithing, or Auction House.
- Twelve Soil Geodes, dropped by high level monsters on Earthday or in earth weather. Can also be purchased from the Auction House.
- Trade the Tremorstone and other item(s) to Lokpix to receive a Loadstone.
- Lokpix (Eastern Altepa Desert)
- There's supposedly a way to open that troublesome door in the Quicksand Caves by yourself. If you wish to know the secret, bring back a tremorstone and a meteorite. Should you lack a meteorite, either a soil gem or twelve soil geodes will suffice.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.